Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity. Every donation is used to support people experiencing domestic or family violence or its aftermath.
Your donation helps us to end domestic and family violence by:
- developing resources for specialist DFV professionals and the wider community;
- participating and represent the needs of women and children impacted by DFV at community events, forums and conferences;
- conducting research, develop policy and provide systemic advocacy & advice to government and other decision makers;
- sharing information with our members and partners and with community;
- helping the specialist DFV sector to build its capacity, deliver better services and support the prevention and early intervention work of communities, workers, government and non-government organisations.
- distributing donated supplies to women and children living in refuges;
- providing much appreciated Christmas gifts to women and children experiencing domestic and family violence.
Whilst we are grateful for the kindness of those who wish to donate material goods rather than financially, we are unable to accept donations in the office all year round due to lack of resources and time. Instead we coordinate our donation activities yearly at Christmas, Mother's Day and Easter.
Donating time and services
Our member services do, on occasion, accept students and volunteers who would like to donate their time or provide a specific service.