Women’s Legal Service NSW is co-hosting an event with the Human Rights Law Centre: The Fight for Women’s Reproductive Freedom on 5 March 6pm – 7.30pm at DLA Piper, Level 22, 1 Martin Place, Sydney. Our expert panel will discuss current barriers to women’s reproductive freedom including the criminalisation of abortion, reproductive coercion and challenges to accessing quality reproductive healthcare in regional and remote areas.
- Dr Kerryn Phelps AM MP, Federal Member for Wentworth
- Kate Eastman SC, Barrister at New Chambers
- Mel Briggs, Waminda – South Coast Women’s Health & Welfare Aboriginal Corporation
- Ann Brassil, CEO of Family Planning NSW
Tickets are available here.
Women’s Legal Service NSW Feminist Legal Perspective Seminar Series: Harassment free workplaces: a utopian fantasy or an achievable reality? On Wednesday, 13th March, 5.30pm – 8.00pm at The Law Society, Level 2, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney
- The Hon. Ruth McColl, Former Judge of Appeal of the NSW Court of Appeal
- Ms Elizabeth Espinosa, President of the Law Society of NSW
- Ms Larissa Andelman, President of Women Lawyers Association of NSW
Click here to register.