The NSW Forced Marriage Network meeting is happening on Tuesday 4 September 2018 (it’s been pushed back a week from it’s original date!)
Key areas that will be discussed are:
- what are some of the challenges educational institutions face in receiving reports of forced marriage?
- how do educational institutions monitor ongoing risk?
- how does consent and mandatory reporting obligations interact?
- what space is there in the curriculum to include discussions around forced marriage?
- how can education as a shared value become a foundation for prevention efforts?
Date: Tuesday, 4 September 2018
Venue: Australian Red Cross offices, St Andrew’s House, Level 3, 464 Kent Street, Sydney NSW
Speakers: panel including representatives from Hurlstone Agricultural High School and the STARTTS School Liaison Program
You can register for this event here for free.